As a natural leader, this exciting position is geared towards individuals who excel in driving customer awareness regarding the value and competitive differentiators of our products, solutions and content by conducting presentations, training and demonstrations.
Through these activities the Practice Area Consultant increases the number of active users, builds preference and uncovers leads and opportunities to help drive revenue and POS. The Practice Area Consultant will develop subject matter expertise in up to 6 key practice areas while simultaneously serving as the account lead for all matters.
1. Proactively and aggressively takes actions to increase awareness, the number of active users and preference of LexisNexis content, products and services.
2. Partners with client managers to overcome customer challenges and effectively position them to close significant opportunities.
3. Identifies and targets revenue and growth opportunities within assigned markets and/or accounts.
4. Demonstrates deep product, content or practice area knowledge; acts as internal resource for sales, marketing and segment.
5. Prepares and delivers specialized customer presentations that communicate our value proposition and competitive differentiators to create new active users.
6. Conducts competitive research, analysis of findings and shares information with segment, sales and marketing and product.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. BS/BA or equivalent experience required; strong legal background preferred.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. 3-5 years’ sales, client management or customer service experience preferred; project management experience a plus.
4. Demonstrated experience working on account teams and coordinating key stakeholders and resources to positively impact clients.
5. Ability to lift/carry laptop or iPad and other sales materials up to 25 lbs.
6. Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.