At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
We are currently seeking an experienced business affairs specialist to provide “hands-on” business affairs advice and services for marketing, brand partnership initiatives, in-house and branded content production, and contests for a 10 month contract. In this position you will be expected to review, prepare, draft, advise on and negotiate a wide range of sponsorship, contest and promotions, and related agreements of varying complexity. You will also be expected to have or gain a working understanding of Canadian contest law.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Multi-year experience providing business affairs advice in a production, entertainment, telecommunications or broadcasting environment.
· Understanding of intellectual property rights, advertising/marketing law, consumer protection/privacy and/or CASL an asset.
· Understanding of contest law and regulations and experience drafting contest rules and agreements an asset.
· Experience with content production and licensing an asset.
· Strong drafting skills with attention to detail.
· Excellent communications and problem-solving skills.
· An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ownership in your work with strong interpersonal skills.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Temporary - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 10/11/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.